This module is designed to track students' daily interventions. Steps 1 below must be completed prior to entering any daily interventions (step 4).
Step 1 is completed by the campus administration - one time. Step 3 and/or 4 can be completed by the administration or teachers. Teachers complete step 5 and/or 6.
Log on to the demo to view how the interventions work.
- Create your campus Scenario Intervention Matrix: This is the first step that must be completed by the administration
before you enter student intervention documentation. Once created, you can also utilize this module to edit your campus Inova Scenario Intervention Matrix.
- Display Scenario Intervention Matrix: Display your campus Inova Scenario Intervention Matrix that you created in step 1.
- Identify Students by Teacher: Select students for Inova Interventions by a teacher's class period.
Students selected in this step will show up in the Enter Interventions module (#4 below). You only identify a student one time.
Once a student is identified, the student will show up as identified for every teacher that has this student.
- Identify by Students:
Identify students individually by listing students in a particular target area.
- Enter/list Interventions by Teacher: Enter Inova Interventions by a teacher's class period.
Students - identified from the Identify Students module (#3 above) will be listed by teacher, course, and class period.
You can also use this module to list all interventions for a student or all interventions by a teacher.
- Enter/list Interventions by Student:
Enter/list interventions for individual students.